Buy a Bengal Cat or Kitten...
For anyone wanting to know how and where to buy a Bengal cat, there are two ways to buy a cat from Tikka Sky Bengals.
Since our website is updated almost daily, most people fall in love with an available Bengal kitten. Once you decide which of our special kittens is meant for you, a deposit in the amount of $400 holds your kitten. You will submit a Deposit Agreement showing payment has been received, and until your kitten is ready to “go home,” we will be busy taking photos to keep you up-to-date on your kitten’s progress.
Your kitten will be ready to go home between thirteen and fourteen weeks of age. All Bengal kittens will have received at least two vaccinations of Fel-O-Vax IV before leaving.
We generally know a week in advance when a kitten will be ready to travel. At that time, we will contact you to be sure you’re available to receive your kitten. Your kitten is then taken to our vet for a check up and altering along with Microchipping. When buying a Bengal cat, final payment will be due upon picking up your Bengal cat/Kitten. PayPal is not accepted for this final payment, nor are personal checks.
More information can be found on our 'Questions and Answers' page.
The Pre-Birth waitlist. If you have a particular color, and gender in mind, the Pre-Birth waitlist gives you first right of refusal as kittens are born, before their photos are posted on our site. Once you’ve decided on a Bengal kitten, the procedure is the same as above. The Pre-Birth Waitlist requires a $400 deposit which is applied to the total cost of the kitten. It does not commit you to any specific litter or kitten and is non-refundable but is transferable to another litter at a later date. Depending on the time of year relative to “kitten season,” we generally have more than one deposit for each parent.
After your kitten application has been approved you may use this Pay Pal link to pay your deposit and then fill out the Deposit agreement and send it to us.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY A DEPOSIT BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
Kitten Deposit PayPal link.
$1300 for Marble Kittens, any color.
$1500 for Brown & Silver Rosetted Spotted Pet Kittens
$1600 for Snow Rosetted Spotted Kittens
KITTEN PRICES INCLUDE:
*2 sets of vaccinations
*TICA registration slip
*Bengals Illustrated magazine
*30 days of FREE Trupanion Pet Insurance
*Various Toys and of course food
Show/Breeder kittens :
We rarely sell breeders and are selective about who we do sell to.
We only sell breeders to approved registered catteries and will often ask for references.
Preferences will be given to catteries that show.
Breeder prices range from $2,500- $3,000 USD and will be negotiated on an individual basis. The Deposit is $500 and is applied towards the final price.
Please fill out our Breeder Application Questionnaire here.
*DEPOSITS APPLY TO THE TOTAL FINAL COST
AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
We just love the idea of your new kitten having a full time playmate, therefore we offer a $100 discount if you decide to get a second kitten (deducted at the time of final payment). This can be applied at the time of the first kitten or at a later date when/if you decide to bring in a friend for your kitten. They do so much better in pairs, having a friend to chase and play with.
Pet kittens are spayed/neutered, micro-chipped, and fully vaccinated to the age of the kitten at the time it leaves.
Raising healthy kittens in a small family-friendly facility is important to us. It allows us to provide more socialized kittens. Our babies are raised where they can hear, see and interact with people on a daily basis. They are accustomed to loud noises such as vacuums. They are handled on a daily basis and we often do not show while we have babies on the ground so that they are never left alone. We are active in every birth and help mothers transition with their newborns at every delivery. Raising these kittens so that they are well socialized and live in a safe, clean environment takes time and commitment. The expense of purchasing the parents, testing the parents for PK , PRA and HCM screening as well as providing vaccinations, ESN, registration papers, kitten kits to take home, litter, and food is just part of what we invest in these babies.
Your kitten will come with....
* TICA Registration Slip, which is essentially the pre-registration slip that you can fill out with the name of your kitten. Since we do not name our kittens, clients can register their pets with the Breeder Slip that you will receive from us, for a fee of $20 that you mail into TICA to get an official Registration Certificate with their name on it. This slip also allows you to order their 5 generation Pedigree.
* They will have two sets of vaccinations and will come with their Health Records.
* We have your new baby Spayed/Neutered before they go home. (If you plan on flying home with your baby, please allow a week or two for them to heal before they can go home.)
* We also have all of our babies Microchipped before leaving us at no charge to our clients.
* Toys that they have been used to playing with while they have been growing up here. We like to send home wands occasionally that are great for playtime rather than having you play with your hands.
* Food that the babies have been eating.
* Tikka Sky also will include 30 days of FREE Pet Health Insurance certificate for kittens through Trupanion.
* A copy of the Bengals Illustrated Booklet.