Pet kitten Contract.....
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW. AT THE TIME OF YOUR FIRST VISIT YOU WILL BE GIVEN A COPY TO FILL OUT.
PET KITTEN CONTRACT:
All of our kittens come fully cared for, with all shots up-to-date and papers included with the purchase. The displayed price is for kittens sold as pets only which means they will be Spayed/Neutered before leaving us. Kittens are ready for new homes by 12-14 weeks of age. A $400 deposit is required to secure a specific kitten. (This deposit is Non-refundable if you change your mind, but can go towards another available kitten). We are reasonable people and expect the same of our clients. Early deposits are encouraged as kitten purchases are given preference in order of receipt of deposit. All kittens are sold on a Tikka Sky Bengals Contract.
Furthermore, we will NOT hold a kitten for ANY extended amount of time without a deposit. If you are interested in buying a certain kitten, I require deposit to be received within a reasonable time frame from requesting purchase of said kitten. If you inquire about a certain kitten and I do not here back from you within 48hrs after I respond to your inquiry I will move on to the next inquiring home for that kitten.
Placing a deposit locks in the price. Please contact us for pricing & deposit requirements of 'Breeder' kittens. You must be a registered breeder for 'Breeder' kittens. If paying the remaining balance by PayPal, please add the 2.9% fee that PayPal charges to use its service. This is not required on initial deposits. If paying the balance due by check it must be sent to us two weeks prior to pick up.
Please feel free to use the CONTACT US link above to inquire about a kitten before placing a deposit to hold a kitten.
You will be required to sign the contract below at a visitation time before you take your kitten home. A copy will be sent and returned via email when necessary or in person.
We are an honest, caring cattery and want to be sure you and your new companion are compatible. Please do some research on Bengals to be sure they are the right fit for your family.
Pet Kitten Contract
Date of Birth: ______________________________________
Male: ___________ Female:________________
Price: $_________________ Deposit: $______________
Purchaser agrees to the following:
1.) Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be sold, leased or given away, or sold to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility. Buyer MUST contact Seller if they can no longer keep said cat/kitten. This cat/kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
2.) This cat/kitten has been purchased as a PET only. This kitten is sold as a pet only and it has been spayed or neutered and 12-14 weeks of age.
3.) Kittens are held by deposit only on a first come basis and deposits are non-refundable but go towards the purchase price. The balance on all kittens is due when the kitten turns 12-14 weeks old and can be picked up.
4.) Seller reserves the right to refuse the sale of any cat/kitten at any given time until cat/kitten has been placed in their new home. If sale is refused then any money paid on said cat/kitten will be returned and this contract will be null and void.
5) If this cat/kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, Purchaser will surrender said cat or kitten to Seller immediately.
6) Under NO circumstances is this cat/kitten to be destroyed prior to approval by Seller. Failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void.
7) Any disagreements resulting from the purchase of this cat will not be published by buyer, seller or their associates on social media or on any internet sites. Damages for violation of this clause will be $5000.
8) We do NOT recommend vaccinations for FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus - aka "feline AIDS"), FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis), Bordatella, or Giardia, due to "Injection site Sarcoma".
**Keep in mind that if you do decide to vaccinate for FIV (an adjuvanted, and very ineffective, vaccine), your cat will now test 'positive' since the FIV test cannot tell the difference between an infected cat and a vaccinated cat.
**If you decide to vaccinate for FIP this will void your contract with Tikka Sky Bengals.
9) We at Tikka Sky Bengals require that you read "Vaccines for cats" in the link under BENGAL CATS, on our website.. This is a very informative site with a wealth of information regarding Vaccinations.
PLEASE INITIAL HERE_____________, stating that you have read it.
10) This kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to run freely outdoors without supervision and/or secured by a sturdy cat harness.
11) This kitten will NOT be declawed! All of our kittens have been trained to use a scratching post/tree and will continue to do so if one is provided.
12) You understand that introducing your new kitten will require a quarantine period to adjust to their new home of a minimum of one week, 7 full days! If other pets are introduced during the required quarantine period, the Health Warranty/Guarantee is voided.
13) Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for this kitten/cat and agrees to take good care of this cat so as to provide food, shelter, ample space, clean environment, medical attention, exercise and affection that any pet should receive.
14) If for any reason you find that you can no longer keep this cat/kitten, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST! Often there are solutions to behavioral or other problems that may arise when keeping an animal and as a breeder I have experience in dealing with these. If you decide you do not wish to keep the cat/kitten regardless, we will take it back and request that returning it to us be done immediately.
Here at Tikka Sky Bengals, we love our babies. We like to “keep up” with all the Tikka Sky kittens to ensure their safety, happiness and well being.